Welcome to the Law Office of Whitney & Pacheco!
Attorney Lynn Whitney
Attorney Whitney offers you more than 35 years of trial experience in the Probate and Family Courts, District Courts and Superior Courts of Bristol, Plymouth and Barnstable Counties. Attorney Whitney has also been active in numerous community organizations over the years and as a speaker on various topics.
Attorney Whitney’s Affiliations:
- President of the Bristol Bar Association (2003-2004)
- Member of the New Bedford Bar Association; former President (1998-2000)
- Attorney Whitney has been very active in the New Bedford Community over the years having been involved with the formation of the community action agency PACE in the early 1980’s; having been a director of the Greater New Bedford Women’s Center; a Director and then President of the YWCA of Southeastern Massachusetts for 5 years during the 1990’s; a trustee and officer of the SouthCoast Hospital’s Board for several years; and President of the First Unitarian Church of New Bedford
- Part-time lecturer at UMass Law School in the Clinical Program
Articles and Presentations by Attorney Whitney:
Attorney Wendy Pacheco
Attorney Pacheco is a licensed independent clinical social worker, is a graduate of New England School of Law in Boston and experienced in family and civil law.
Attorney Pacheco practices law in Probate and Superior Courts of Bristol, Plymouth and Dukes Counties.
Attorney Pacheco’s Affiliations:
- Member of the New Bedford Bar Association
- Member of the Massachusetts Association of Guardians Ad Litem
- Experienced Guardian Ad Litem (court appointed investigator in child related matters). Performed over 300 GAL investigations in Plymouth, Bristol and Dukes Counties. Learn more about Guardian Ad Litem.
- One of only 30 approved GAL’s in Bristol County
- Testified in dozens of trials and qualified as an expert in child custody and parenting plans
- Served as parenting coordinator for high-conflict, post-divorce families
- An active member of the Court’s Attorneys Representing Children (ARC) program
- Attorney Representative Medical Malpractice Tribunal in Superior Court